Springing into Spring Fashion at Estelle’s Dressy Dresses
Major Dress Retailer Shares 6 Top Trends for Spring
Spring heralds in one of the most exciting times in the fashion world when designers set the tone for the styles that will shape women’s lives in the upcoming year. Just in time for women to get ready to strut their stuff as the weather turns, Estelle’s Dressy Dresses is springing into spring fashion with seven top trends for this spring season.
- Statement sleeves and shoulders. 2016 was the year of sleeve and shoulder style focus, and this focus gains momentum in 2017 spring styles with bold and exaggerated cuts. One-shoulder styles, ballooning sleeves, puffy curved shoulders, squared shoulders and more, create a dramatic effect and feminine flare.
- Floor length shimmer. Think floor-sweeping dresses and skirts, and retro disco-style jumpsuits as you embrace the shine and shimmer of 2017. Gold and silver tones in lamé, sequins, shimmery satins and more, add drama and glamour to nighttime looks.
- Sheer delight. From sheer pant legs and blouses to subtle sheer cut-outs, see-through fabrics work their way into day and night looks this spring. Sheer button-ups layered with lingerie inspired undergarments and sheer pant legs and skirts over full coverage undergarments, boy-shorts or fitted miniskirts, will command attention while providing modest coverage.
- Bold patterns. From geometric shapes and pop-art inspired color-blocks, to stripes and 70’s inspired florals, bold patterns dominate in 2017.
- Ruffles and lace. From bohemian chic to baby doll-girl styles, ruffles, lace, delicate bows and ribbons add a romantic flare to these ultra-feminine looks. Whites, blushes, and black wow in lacey bohemian styles, while candy-toned coloration and dainty embellishments create a flirty baby doll look.
- Flower power. Bold head to toe florals and mix and match florals continue to wow in the spring of 2017. One-piece dresses and two piece coordinates will command attention with beautiful spring blooms.
Estelle’s Dressy Dresses is the world’s largest all occasion mega dress shop, spanning over 40,000 square feet, featuring over 30,000 special occasion dresses including bridal, wedding guest, mother of the bride, prom, party, Quinceanera, sweet sixteen, and graduation dresses. Estelle’s Dressy Dresses has been voted the “Best Woman’s Wedding Evening Wear” destination on Long Island by the Long Island Press. Located in Farmingdale, New York, this leading dress shop is committed to helping you find the perfect dress for any occasion, and consistently strives to help you look your best for the most important times of your life.